Welkom op het forum van startpagina!

Dit forum staat op alleen-lezen. Je kan hier informatie zoeken en oude berichten terugvinden, maar geen nieuwe berichten plaatsen.

Naar overzicht van alle forums

Giro D'Italia (HIS) Etappe 1

• Art

Voigt gelost in de ploegentijdrit. Wat is er met hem aan de hand.

• Blueprint

Hetzelfde geldt voor Millar, dat is ook nogal verrassend.

• Art

Maar als je ziet met wie Garmin over de streep komt, kan ik dat nog begrijpen. Daar hebben zich gewoon een paar man opgeofferd lijkt het. Bij Saxo komt iemand als Haedo nog gewoon mee en Voigt dan niet, zeer vreemd.

• FAN

Over Ten Dam moet ik het met je eens zijn !!!

En Stammie zul je hoop ik ook zien,deze ronde.

Na een stroef begin gaat het nu beter .

• DutchSL

Voigt en Millar hebben waarschijnlijk zich gewoon helemaal leeg gereden en het laatste stukje maar aan de rest over gelaten en freewheelend uit te rijden.

• ---

Millar komt terug van blessure;

Britain's David Millar goes into Sunday's Giro d'Italia opening team time trial in fine spirits after training with his Garmin-Slipstream team-mates in Northern Spain. The 32-year-old Scot formed part of last year's team-winning ride in the opening event, and despite breaking his collarbone at Paris-Nice in March, believes that both he and the team are ready to battle it out at the Giro once again.

“We've had our final training camp in Girona last week and on Saturday we did some short efforts, followed by a race simulation on Sunday,” said Millar. “On a personal level, my shoulder has recovered really well. I had almost a month completely off the bike but it's coming along nicely.”

However Millar has mixed feelings when it comes to the Giro. The rider was heavily critical of the race organisers last year and lambasted both the long transfers and race profile. “I swore I'd never go back to the Giro,” said Millar. "But when we took a step back and had a look at the situation and my condition after the collar break, we decided that it made sense to ride.

Feeling Giro fever?

Talk it over in Cyclingnews' official Giro d'Italia forum thread.

“I'm coming in with very low expectations and anything will be better than last year,” he added. “It's not how I planned my season but that's the way the cookie crumbles.”

• JW

Ik ook. Maar na vandaag al op 3'29'. Heeft hij zich leeggereden, of is zijn vorm ook matig ?